Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

immanantony (n/a)     23 October 2009

need guidance please

Dear seniors

Can anyone brief about the procedures to be followed regarding opening of a manpower consultancy ?

how to get a service tax number for the consultancy?

expecting your valuable suggestions please.

thanks

Learning

7 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     23 October 2009

Please give details of the constitution of the business viz. is it a proprietary, partnership or a company incorporated under the companies Act

immanantony (n/a)     23 October 2009

Dear sir

this is going to be under single ownership

i.e the proprietor is my brother who is a fresh MBA holder

he doesn't want to  go for any job 

A V Vishal (Advocate)     23 October 2009

For a propritory concern there are no much formalities except that you need to take a trade license to do business from the local municipal office. Your brother needs to apply for his PAN card, certain permissions are required from the labour ministry depending what kind of manpower recruitment he does. About the service tax, the exempted limit is 10.00 lakhs, he may go in for registration only if his turnover crosses 9.00 lakhs during the financial year i.e April-March. For more specific queries about formalities at the labour deptt I suggest you to get in touch with a local advocate dealing in labour laws.

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     25 October 2009

I agree with Mr.Vishal.

immanantony (n/a)     26 October 2009

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion

VENKATA RAMANA GANDGAM (Deputy Manager-Projects)     26 October 2009

Dear Sir,

Please brief me the procedures to form legally valid private family trust for my child's education & his better future; also let me know the procedure to transfer funds to that trust without attracting any taxes. Can my wife be the part beneficier of that trust.

Regards,

G.V.Ramana.

Avinash Thopte (Legal Advisor)     29 October 2009

Dear Seniors,

I am having a client who has provided real estate consultancy services to a MNC for opening their branch in India. When my client put his efforts and when the deal was almost 80 % through the company people in India have duped my client and are not ready to pay to myclient. The said company has signed the deal.

Please give me some draft of the Legal Notice which I can send to the company on behalf of myclient

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register