Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (NA)     28 April 2011

Need Despirate Advice- Divorce/ RCR

Dear Meembers,

seeking valuable advice.

I've been married for over 2 years now. I in laws took my wife when she was 3 months pregnent promising that they would return back after 3 month. Shenever returned. They told that they would send her in 5th month which never happenned. My wife delivered a girl child in OCT 10 and they told that they would send her after six months which also never happenned. Earlier when she was 4 months pregnent i sensed some distress and wanted to solve the misunderstanding and went to meet her but father in law refused to send her. Also, She was working and did not even inform me of quiting the job. She has taken away all the jewelary with her which was given to her by her parents during the time of marriage without informing me from my home. My father-in law never informed me when she was admitted to the hospital and only informed after delivary. I had specifically asked to communicate  if she was admitted as i was working in Delhi.  Now when i went to see the child in Jan they refused to show me and tried to imprison me intheir housefor which i oppossed . During discussion they told me that i was a drunked which is not true as my wife herself has come forward to offer me and sponser me my drinks. She is well aware that its not habitual but rare. Inspite herculian efforts from me, my parents and their relatives the end result is that she is not willing to come back and niether her parents are listening to any counsiling done by their relatives or willing to talk.  This situation has made me spend sleepless nights and created mental Fatigue. If she had fought with me and not willing to come back , it is understandable. But after going to mother's place her parents have infected her with negative thoughts.

Please help me....

1. Can i file a divorce due to desertion directly without filing RCR?

2. Can I file a case against in inlaws and one of her relative(Uncle) who told that they are not ready to send her on the grounds of discreation in matrimonial affairs? Other relatives have already advised her that i was a good person and that anything thing bad ...like drinking issue can be solved as it was not a habit.

3. There has not been any communication since Jan.

Please advice...What to do...? ... Seeking advice/Suggestion despirately.

Thanks,

Sundar

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 April 2011

@ Author

Illustration:

Say on a fine sunny afternoon you and your wife along with a new born baby are strolling near a peaceful beach.

From no where a stranger comes and takes away your wife and child.

What shall you do now !

Think …………..and act fast before that empty Johnny Walker bottle consumed during reception nite turns back to you as full in any first moved matrimonial case curtsey influence of that stranger in your exclusive matrimonial life...................

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
BTW: She is your wife and you are a father now you should decide from your inner self being a mature responsible person what you want first as a husband socially understood second as a blessed father in the society you both and half live..............................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register