Upgrad LLM

name change gazette publication


I had changed my name in July 2011.

For this I had got the name change affidavit done and published it in 2 newspapers. 

However for gazette notification, I got to know that Karnataka gazette won't publish this for all citizens (only state govt. employee's name change will be published).

So as per my advocate's advice I got my documents (passport, pan, drivng license etc) updated.

(I was asked to submit the original affidavit & newspaper clippings for passport)

 Now while applying for a bank loan,  the guys there are insisting on getting india gazette notification copy.

Please suggest, should I go with getting new affidavit & newspaper notification or is there any alternate method?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x