Upgrad LLM

my land was sold to several individuals without my consent

I bought a land(2400sqft) in 2005, 21st September in Tamilnadu kanchipuram district and registered in my name. After several year that is in (2019) I have applied for encumbrance certificate which shows multiple registration on the same plot without my consent.
My property was sold to 5 other individuals by same person who sold it to me,
1.Sold to a person A on 3rd October 2005.
2.Sold to a person B on 5th Oct 2005.
3.Sold to a person C on 13 th Oct 2005.
4.Sold to a person D on 28th oct 2005.
5.Sold to a person E on 11 Jan 2011.

Since I am the first owner of the property, what legal action should I take to get back my property (how long it will take for me to win the case). please elaborate the process step by step . Thanks in advance

It appears that the person who sold the land cheated not only you but other persons by selling the same land to them. If you can traceout him issue legal notice through your Lawyer to him as well as as to other purchasers. you have to file suit for declaration and cancellation of sale Deeds in the court. Consult  experienced lawyer to deal this case.

Here in Hyderabad I am fighting similar case.



Only courts have the power to cancel the registered documents.  so consult a local senior advocate to file a case.

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Trespassing, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the Seller person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Retired employee.

Do not waste your time in seeking such guidance.  Contact a local advocate and make a police complaint and file a civil case also .  There is a possibility that you might have purchased such land which was already sold.  Protecting the land is most essential, get possession of the land first or obtain injunction orders.


Who is in possession/occupation of the land? In other words, has subsequent transactions adversely affected your right, title or interest in the land?


These are all minor and silly problems.no one dares Bout it.the looser is deserver.he has to simply got to court or police station without any hopes.if you get justice be happy.if not tell my fate is bad.

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer to file a (civil) suit for declaration of the subsequent sale transactions as null and void, permanent injunction, damagesand mesne profits. 

You should immediately file a police complaint for cheating and fraud committed by the vendors and vendees.

Who is in physical possession of the plot ?

Did you sleep during the period 2005 to 2019 and failed to notice any events on the plot ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x