Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husband is calling me back home

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Harsh ---U wrote (members are not obliged to 'write what pleases you always'  (@498aweddinggift))

I never said any1 to write anything which pleases me ........so pls dont jump to ur answers man...

Harsh (Manager)     17 February 2013

@498aweddinggift

buddy you got me wrong, my comment was for the @author.

i think she expects only answers that she likes otherwise you have read her reactions so i was supporting you.

lets not waste any more time on this thread ..tc :)

(Guest)

Oh I am so sorry Harsh, I misunderstood u :) TC

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintenance-without-filing-divorce-is-it-possible-106428.asp#.U9ndJGZX5cs

This lady querist is only diverting the forum members and she is only confusing herself inspite of several remedies.

See her all posts of query.

This madam 'swapna' is highly egoist and confused lady I ever seen . Her allegations are that she is tolerating her husband since 10 year , but then also she produced 2 lovely childs from the erring husband and his relationship. Oneside she is making the worst husband on the earth and other side not taking divorce also. One side she is asking solution for her situation and other end she is cursing to all who ahThisving her practical suggestions. I think this lady has gone nut, she doesn't deserve any marital chord, she want to be an independent lady without giving divirce to her husband but yes she will not say no to the maintenance from husband also.

This lady is only creating double game. She has all her answers till now, but she willingly trying to show her  best without any reason. She has always hided the other part of the coin, on this earth nobody is perfect, definitely she would be also incorrect in her relationships. Tali dono haath se bajti hai but right from the begining she is only blaming her husband.

Dear lady, if your husband is giving so much tortures then what made you to tolerate these 10 years is my only question to you.

You doesn't need any suggestions, because your status of mind is not stable. 

Pradeep (Eng.)     31 July 2014

The proof is in the pudding.

She had written in her query:-

"Giving a Divorce is like i would be freeing him from any responsibilities and giving him a chance to get him married and enjoy his life. But then holding on is also tough becos how long like tis????"

Yes This lady is nuts !

Why is she so worried to leave an abuser? Because the abuser may marry again and enjoy his life. Even if he remarries, he has to support his children financially. She doesn't know that ? Once she leaves him it is not in her interest to think about his remarriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register