LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutual Divorce

Page no : 2

Ramesh Parmar (law)     21 November 2009

Hi, I am very interested to know this, A couple decided to part away and decided to file a petition under sec.13-b of the hindu Marriage Act,1955,  and signed affidavit that they are no longer husband and wife and all settlement have been done as per the gujrat law. Now the judge have granted them the official decree of divorce. But one interesting evenement occurred in the mean time the woman got married while this procedure was not in place. Is that feasable? and is that lawfull?

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     21 November 2009

I really appreciate the views of Mr.Sachin Bhatia.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query