Upgrad LLM

mutual consent divorce wrongly filed

I have been forced to sign a mutual consent divorce but i was not ready to do so even my family members where not aware of the fact because my husband do not want my family to be involved and I was residing with my husband and his family till may 2017 and total duration of my marriage is just 1year 3 months I was also blessed with a son in April17 who is just about to be 3 months old and he is also been legally adopted by my sister in law but my consent was not wilful I was forced to give my consent for d adoption Request you to please suggest the way for the revocation of adoption deed and also to stop mutual divorce as both happened within a week span of time.

There is a procedure involved and you have to specify the stage of your case in detail. Is it decreed ?

There is a procedure involved and you have to specify the stage of your case in detail. Is it decreed ?

In my case I was not ready for divorce as i have my baby but my husband went for the adoption deed prior divorce and neither I agreed to adoption nor to divorce because we have a baby and I have few proofs for that

In my case I was not ready for divorce as i have my baby but my husband went for the adoption deed prior divorce and neither I agreed to adoption nor to divorce because we have a baby and I have few proofs for that

Proprietor

Family Courts Act provides for a 30-day deadline.

Hindu Marriage Act provides for a 90-day deadline.

These are known aspects of law. Please formally visit the family court and speak to the judicial officer there and then meet 2-3 LADY ADVOCATES and gain more insight.

Adoption, state specific laws exist. So meet 2-3 lady advocates and gain more insight.

High court has powers in both these matters.

BUT, IF THEY HATE YOU SO MUCH JUST FORGET THEM.

IT IS BETTER TO LIVE AS A SINGLE WOMAN, BY YOURSELF AND LET YOUR HUSBAND PURSUE HIS PATH IF THERE IS NOTHING BUT HATRED FOR YOU.

LIVE BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR SELF-RESPECT INTACT.

BUT IF YOUR INNER VOICE KEEPS TELLING YOU EVERYDAY TO UNITE WITH YOUR HUSBAND, GO AHEAD.
EVEN THE GODS IN HEAVEN, IT IS SAID, STAY AWAY FROM A DETERMINED WOMAN AND DO NOT CROSS HER PATH IN CAUSES THAT ARE RIGHTEOUS.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR INNER VOICE AND NOT ON YOUR ADVOCATE/FAMILY/FRIENDS,...etc

TAKE TIME TO DECIDE but once you decide, STICK TO YOUR DECISION.

Total likes : 1 times

Natarajan ji thank u would like to know more about adoption deed revocation because I want my child back.

Proprietor

It is complicated.

The parents who have adopted can oppose.

Check this link at this very lawyers club and then consult 2-3 advocates ( speak to a state designated senior advocate. the list of state designated senior advocates will be available at the high court advocates' association / bar council )

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/CANCELLATION-OF-ADOPTION-DEED-26171.asp

I know but if the same is under some planning as my son is given to my nanad and post that my divorce is filed so under this condition can adoption deed be cancelled

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x