Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutual consent divorce wrongly filed

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dr g balakrishnan
File a case of fraud committed by your husband and he forced you to sign the mutual consent divorce so it s a criminal case more than that of family court, you may file FIR in a police station or a private complaint with your relevant jurisdictional magistrate and the police investigation would be rderef by magistrate and if proved of fraud your husband would land in jail. automatically the family court would declare the mutual consent is null and void ab initio. thanks mdm

Sir and many others who replied.  Pardon me for quoting you.

Your view and many others excluding that of NK Assumi and Rohini Bopiah seem to have absolutely no knowledge of proceedings under 13B or equivalent law in India.

First and foremost thing is, parties to marriage must mutually agree and put the same on paper, sign the paper and file it in the District Family Court. 

While filing even if POA is accepted by Honorable Court, in case party does not wish to appear or cannot appear due to circumstances.

He or she both need to appear on second motion in Famly Court and sign paper once again.

Even if POA alllowed via exemptoin from Honorable Court, even then signature is obtained by force is questionable.  Because that need ot have happened twice which is impossible.

This is case of self-goal and then crying foul.

Mutual consent decrees cannot be questioned in appelate court which nobody seems to have pointed out other than the two Advocates.

If appeal were to be allowed, people will simply agree, and retract, making a joke of judiciary.  

Appeal lies with the peitioner/respondent when court has conducted full trial and passed a judgement, not otherwise.

The questoin asker is either husband himself, posing as wife  Or the wife herself who realized mistake that she did by agreeing to mutual divorce, now crying foul.

Dolly   18 June 2017

Dr G Balakrishnan thank u but what about my child custody

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
aS FAR AS aDOPTION  IS CONSIDERED IF DONORS WIFE'S CONSENT IS NOT THERE IT IS FORCED THE ADOPTION CAN BE set aside. tILL THE CHILD I S5 YEARS OLD mOTHER IAS A NturalGuardiab  and child stays under mothers care and love. So in both the above courses you get your child. Forget him. Marriage is not the be all and end all of  life; There are single woman and single married woman  also living in our society. If you've time if you;'ve interest in academics you can pursue higher weducation through  oppen universities and get into a gainfulemployment.Once you are on your own you need not depends on doles of his interim maintenance but [press for a decent Alimony.

Madam Usha,

I dont know how much you are aware of procedure of adoption.

Your knowledge seem to be only theoretical, which is correct but what is followed in practice you have not told, because you dont seem to know.

Any adoption papers need signature first of the mother/wife and then the husband, because mother/wife are more attached to the childs, their signature is taken first and then the husband's signature is taken.

This cannot be done through force, even if done there is chance of appeal?

But it appears to me that the question asker has simply done things hastily and now regretting.

For mutual consent divorce, there is no appeal.

For adoption/guardianship there is appeal left.

Dolly   18 June 2017

Dr Balakrishnan i m not crying foul because of a gal is being mentally torched regularly and is isolated from her family she cannot make calls she cannot have words with her family and friends as her phone is being traced by her husband Even in my in laws place no one was their to hear me and my husband was saying to abort d child since we came to know about pregnancy and his family members were involved and my husband didn't allow me to inform my parents It's a well played mind game by my husband

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Dolly
Dr Balakrishnan i m not crying foul because of a gal is being mentally torched regularly and is isolated from her family she cannot make calls she cannot have words with her family and friends as her phone is being traced by her husband
Even in my in laws place no one was their to hear me and my husband was saying to abort d child since we came to know about pregnancy and his family members were involved and my husband didn't allow me to inform my parents
It's a well played mind game by my husband

After divorce what torture? It all looks like afterthought or prethought.

If you are not divorced yet, better adjust with husband and in-laws and lead peaceful married life, instead of become some one who nobody wants.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     18 June 2017

clarify the stage of divorce case, it is decreed or fixed for second motion,

only after clarifcation, your query can be answered,

however, you can challenge the adoption, consult one prudent local lawyer and explicate whole matter.

Dolly   18 June 2017

Advocate ram babuji what is the ruling for mutual consent that the couple should be living separately for more than a year from there marriage date. But I never left my husband's place and my total marriage is just 1 year 3 months and I m blessed with a boy in the month of april'17 at my in laws place Secondly in mutual consent neither the child is mentioned nor the entire tenure is fulfilled please tell me d things now

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 June 2017

The story is less than convincing.

Dolly   18 June 2017

It is filed only and second motion is fixed for December

Dolly   18 June 2017

Venu ji it's true if u s�e the papers and other things you will find the truth I have my passport which has the returing date of my journey and also hospital records and also few things which state that I was residing with my in laws And all the things happened at their place only

Originally posted by : Dolly
It is filed only and second motion is fixed for December

DON'T WORRY,

as advised by Adv Vashista, do not go for second motion hearing, the case will die itself, moreover, you can tell the court that you do not want divorce, it will be dismissed, 

in the meantime, immediately challenge the adoption deed, taking help of some good lawyer at local level.

Dolly   18 June 2017

Advocate suneel ji I have words with lawyer as per their saying the are asking to appeal in high court as according to them I can apply for cancellation of adoption deed at the place where child is currently present

you can get the deed cancelled at the same place and authority where it was registered

Then file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction before the Civil Judge within the jurisdiction of registrar office.

Dolly   18 June 2017

Dear perfect solutions divorce is filed and the second signature is still pending we have six months time I just want to know whether it is mandatory to live separately for one year to apply for MCD if yes then my husband and his lawyer have given false statement as I was there at my in laws place till june17 and I have proof for the same Secondly my child details are not mentioned on d divorce documents Thirdly adoption deed and divorce took place within one week Adoption was done prior to divorce which clearly state that my husband and his family members were not interested in giving my alimony and child maintenance Please suggest accordingly

Dolly   18 June 2017

I am not going to sign the divorce papers unless and until I have my son and other things inlined now I am not in their home although my husband warn me of killing me if I don't do so and they might take advantage of my son as well that's why I am planning for an FIR through which I can protect my son and myself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register