LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaimalhar7   27 December 2017

Mseb complaint

Hello, This is to notify that I have been a loyal customer since long time with MSEB, and recently I have received the bill of 43,800 Rs, which usually every month I get is of below 3000 Rs. The readings and unit of electricity are quite normal as usual but then can someone let me know why have I received the bill of 43,800 Rs ? Consumer No : 170015084921 Billing Unit : 4600 Currently, the shop has been given on rent for the business of mobile shoppee, and the bills are paid regularly without fail since many years. Before that, the shop was given on rent to Laxmi Vilas bank ATM and the bank has also paid the bills on regular basis. Being unaware of internal errors by MSEB Govt. its only me and my mother who take care of the business property. 43,800 Rs is a very huge amount to be paid and obviously we are not liable and in a state to pay that amount. Need an emergency reply on this. request you to please resolve this issue on on priority basis.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

As a consumer approach MSEB in time and lodge greivance under proper acknowledgment

on erratic meter reading, high usage or overcharging whatever it is.

If tenant has actually used this much then collect and pay to MSEB.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

Go thru;

Q 6.   

How to lodge the complaint?

https://www.mahadiscom.in/consumer/faq.shtm#bill

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498