LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Tiwari (Legal Consultant & Lawyer)     26 December 2008

Mentally Harrassment by a lady

Hi, I am Advocate Ashok kumar Tiwari, I have some issue for my client. Please suggest some sugestions.

My Client is a 32 years old man. before Four years he have affair with a lady, who is now around 32 years. Earlier both of them were agree for marriage, but before the affaires with my client, she was engaged with other man and finally the said engagement tie endup, and marriege was cancelled by the lady. After that both are ready and willing to tieup in marraige ceremani, but due to unhealthy behavier of that lady, now it is not possible for my client to marry her. Now the said lady is overpowiring to my client and  taking undue advantage of her affair with my client and blackmaillling to him. Further she is demanding share in his property, and Now she is sitting on the door since last three days and my client as well as his family members are confined in the flat. She is continue making demand for one day marriage with my client.

now the quary is that : -

1) under which sec. of I P C my client can take action against the lady.

2) police is also nutral and not taking any action against the lady.

3) my client is frasted by the activities of lady and defamede in the society and all the residents in the lacality are harrassed and mentally tortured by the said lady.

Can any Advocate suggest me any solutions to my client.

Thanks

Learning

19 Replies

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     26 December 2008

Offence is the best defence. File cases against the lady- nuisance, tresspass, extortion, blackmail, defamation- and file separate separate cases.

GOPAL SINGH SAINI (ADVOCATE)     27 December 2008

Reply of Sir Rajesh Kumar is correct regarding your quary.

Arbind Kumar (Job)     28 December 2008

i also

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     28 December 2008

Lodge a F.I.R against that lady  regarding Extortion , Blackmailing,

and you can file a case of  defamation

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     28 December 2008

Besides remedies suggested by my friends, you can also file suit for injunction to restrain the lady from making the tamasha. I believe you can easily get a temporary injunction which will continue till final disposal of the suit. You can also claim damages for defaming you.

Patira Gunwant (Legal Adviser & Consultant)     29 December 2008

I agree with this views of Ld. Advocate and best resort,  though amongst others, is to go in for filing complaint under IPC r/w Cr.P.C. before an appropriate court of law and get removal of  the person underr an order from the said learned court of  law with help of law enforcing agency. Patira Gunwant

Pankaj Kundra (Advocate)     29 December 2008

As Mr Rajesh Kumar said

"Offence is the best defence. File cases against the lady- nuisance, tresspass, extortion, blackmail, defamation- and file separate separate cases."

seems to be the best possible solution

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     30 December 2008

as described by my Ld. friends in their sugestion i am also agree on their view and firtsly give an application to the police for your harasment by them    

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     30 December 2008

Nangese khuda bhi darta hai.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     31 December 2008

I do agree with all my Ld. Friends.

Offence is the best defence. File cases against the lady- nuisance, tresspass, extortion, blackmail, defamation- and file separate separate cases.

Ashok Tiwari (Legal Consultant & Lawyer)     04 January 2009

Thanks  a lot

to all my friends for the proper suggetions.

With best Regards

Adv. ashok

Ashok Tiwari (Legal Consultant & Lawyer)     04 January 2009

Thanks  a lot

to all my friends for the proper suggetions.

With best Regards

Adv. ashok

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     05 March 2009

You can immediately bring orders under section 144 CrPC to prohibit the lady from creating disturbance leading to breach of peace. You can also get a case recorded against her for wrongfully restraining you from moving out of your house by squatting at your door along with the applicable sections of extortion. You have also civil remedies by way of bringing injunction order against the lady. in the vent of no action from police you can move to the High court under Article 226 to get the lady removed forcibly with the help of police

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 March 2009

I do agree with Mr. Rajesh Kumar. He is absolutely right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register