IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipul Singh   14 January 2023

Mental torture by younger deaf and dumb brother


my younger brother is deaf and dumb but physically good to do work. He is married to a normal girl.they have two kids . They stay at Varanasi

my father pay them 45000 monthly ( 20000 monthly expenses+20000 kids school and tuition fees+4000 medical)

however they always mentally torture us for demanding more money.

they come to my flat ( bought and owned by me) very often for more money. It is giving bad impact on my children growth.

My mother left us a year back .my father don't want to go with them. He want to stay with me in his old age.

I said my brother don't come here it's my house. He and his wife says father is there we will come.

Can they come to my house without my permission 

what to do now ? What is the remedy?






 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 January 2023

Why permission to your brother?  Your father is with you and hence your brother has a right to see his father.  And the flat is in your name and hence he cannot claim anything.  Amicably settle the issue as it is your family matter.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2023

They are asking money and you  are refusing.  Torture is hard to understand.

If father is living with you they have right to visit him and even you fathr has a right to receive them.  But this right cannot be extended to taking or demanding money without your wish.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query