LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARJUN MURALI (PO)     10 September 2014

Mental harrassment at workplace

Sir, I am a public sector bank employee. I have a terrible boss who shouts at me and insults me. He intentionally do so infront of others to harrass me.Sometimes it is for my small mistakes but sometimes for no fault of mine.

Who is the authority to complain and what is the act under which I can complain about this?

No higher authority will act against him since liaison with him is important for these higher authorities to get their work done.

Pls help.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 September 2014

Learn the experience and work from your superior officers. Think about his shouting. You have to learn how to impress him with your work. But do not think about complaints on your superior. 

Bunty (student)     10 September 2014

Look dude, will lyk to answer this in a informal manner.. The boss being annoyed is part of his job. He got to show that he is strict & has a upper hand on his employees... suggestion on personal note, banking is a good sector keep up awl ur good works u will be rewarded sooner or later bt get the idea of complaining out of your mind . once you gett into such thing .. Stuffs will get seriously against you so bettr on your part to stay away from such things & concentrate on ur career.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 September 2014

First of all collect evidence (audio/visual) and keep some irrefutable evidence. Once you have an evidence you can have some options and proceed further and avoid significant damage to your career.

Till then I shall prefer to not to advice you to aggravate and agitate.

Firm up your relations with your employee’s union members and leaders and build the relations so that you get support.

Build relations and Seek……………………………………and obtain support of some of the eminent citizens and preferably customers of the bank ………………..

Once you have irrefutable evidence, support system…………………….come back in this thread.

Handling the boss is a skill. Any skill can be acquired.

Are you under probation?

Have you signed some Bond?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register