Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagaraju chokkakula (manager internal audit)     30 May 2011

Legal requirements to start a play school in Hyderabad, ap

Hi well known lawyers,

Please guide me about legal requirements applicable for play school in hyderabad, andhra pradesh.  I want to start a play school & day care centre in hyderabad. Please help me.

nagaraju

Learning

7 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     30 May 2011

visit office of SDA (AP) to have guidance.me from up.

prabhakar singh (advocate)     30 May 2011

sorry !By SDA i ment Sport Development Authority.

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     27 June 2011

Its regsitration of SOciety under OSciety Regsitartion Acty 1960 and the relevant act of the state can make you to run the playgroup for which the Deputy COmmissioner of that area and Education Officer can give you permission

Ramesh Kumar (director)     26 April 2012

We are running a play school from our home without causing any incovenience to our neighbours. Are we liable to pay electrical charges on commercial rate? At present we are paying on domestic rates. TNEB officials told us to convert it into commercial rates. We are at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Is there any law governing this area?

sandeep (Dy Manager)     23 April 2014

Dear Sirs

Need a Guidance. We are staying in Rain Tree Park (Kukatpally) where 37 Blocks are there. In each and every Block few are engaged in some activities like Parlour, Play School, Doctors, etc. We have started a child care or say play school where 8-9 kids come for 2 hours. Even Rain Tree Park Association has promoted for a School in a Block after taking advertisement.  However, my Block Association says they will not allow any commercial activity in this Block and also saying that you have not taken any permissions/ permit in this regard.

Sir I want to ask that:

1. When all Blocks are coming under Main Rain Tree Park Association, can one block association prevent us and send notice? 

2. Does running a child care or play school for 8-9 kids, qualify for commercial activity?

3. What should I do in this case?

Kindly advise. 

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

RAMAKRISHNA (HEAD MASTER)     17 October 2014

Hi,

Please guide me about legal requirements applicable for play school in hyderabad, andhra pradesh.  I want to start a play school & day care centre in hyderabad. How to register the school.Please help me.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

sandeep (Dy Manager)     17 October 2014

Sir

I visited Telangana Registration and Stamps Department, Musapet just yesterday. The incharge told me that till date no one has registered here for Play Group. However, if you want to register you can register under Society Act. Institutions like Narayana Engineering and other colleges have register under this Act.

However, under Society Act, only Non-profit / no commercial gain associations only get registered. 

We checked with other schools also. Most of them have not registered. 

One said they have registered under Society Act.

Below link may be further useful.

https://yourstory.com/2011/09/i-want-to-start-a-playschool-what-does-the-law-require-me-to-do/

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Kukatpally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register