LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal drafting lawyers in banglore

Hi All, My wife has filed 498a & DP 3&4 on 03.09.2013 on me. In FIR, my wife mentioned my name only. She mentioned in FIR, like 15 lakhs dowry and 150gms gold given to my husband in front of her relatives and My parents. I went to police station and release on regular bail.

In between  elders and Police involved, They blackmailed me like I have taken 6 lakhs dowry at the time of marriage and same signatures taken from me by force on white paper and Rs.20 Bond paper,.
Due to the in-laws political fear and Police force,  I have taken loan and deposited money through check 7.5 lakhs in Joint account, written on Rs.20 bond paper saying Father in laws money (Dowry)  is Rs.6 lakhs and mine is 1.5 lakhs. Totally 7.5 lakhs deposited in joint account.

After that my wife is not filing for Divorce.Joint account holders and in laws are not responding to anything about my money.Please advise.

Now I want to file Cheating case on my in laws and joint account holders.Please advise Legal drafting lawyers in Banglore.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2014

You may contact Advocate Mr. Suresh Kumar at Bangalore on his phone number: 9341231835, take down my reference-Advocate Kalaiselvan, 9443441062.  You can brief him about your case and seek necessary advise as well as any other proceedings in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register