cpc

law firm software (freeware) - case management

Hi All,

This is suresh here. Am doing my Law course and specialization under Cyber law /cyber crime investigation. Am planning to develope a software for Case management as a freeware for any small-medium law firm.

Before that, i would like to get your interest wether software tool will be really useful for Legal firm?

Suresh

Advocate

Why not, yes necesary.

student

certainly it wil be very useful for lawyers and advocate

Legal Consultant / Solicitor

Of course, it will be used for Law offices.. most of our club members will be happy

practicing advocate

Waiting for that software

Lawyer

will be a good effort buddy

Practising Lawyer

SURE

yes it is very good for every law firm. And I am thanking you for having this kind of useful ideas for everybody.

Sure,  I am also thinking the same.  The software should have a file / case management system, more over the advocates are practicing in various courts should have a facility to check their case status through the usage of internet from out stations.  It should have desktop as well as net versions (remorte access).  

I use litman. its a freeware and it is web-based. Helps me and my colleagues at different locations to work together. Allows citations, calendar etc.

www.litmanonline.com.

our lawfirm's website is also powered by them. www.bhaskaranassociates.in. We give username and password to clients and clients can login and view their case status and details.

They are also coming up with a clerks version to track clerical works i suppose.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x