Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Sikdar ( Social Worker)     18 August 2022

Law against a true human being

Respected All,

Its my humble pray to give me a right path or Advice me how would i prove me an innocent  from such sec 354D & 509 under IPC if when its under Court trail , whereas every evidence against me ( Central Gov. Employee) N therefore my career will be finished and whole family will be gone in dark and ruined.

Towards save my entire family and for real justice i once beg your kind knowledge in this regard.

PLEASE SAVE me and my family existence.....

Yours  Faithfully,

A Truly Helpless.

Learning

1 Replies

Swadha   20 August 2022

Stalking under Section 354D of the Indian Penal Code is a bailable offence in the first instance which means that the accused is free to go on bail. Such bail is not required to be approved by the court; neither does the accused need to present himself before the court.

Section 509 IPC The offence under this Section is cognizable, bailable and compoundable with the permission of the Court before which any prosecution of such offence is pending and triable by any Magistrate.

1. Cognizable offences: They are generally offences that are serious. The police or any other investigating officer can arrest the person accused of such an offence without acquiring a warrant from a Magistrate.
  2. Bailable offences: Persons who are accused of this offence are entitled to bail from the courts as a matter of right. These are offences where bail cannot be denied. In these cases, because the granting of bail is not a favour, the discretion of the judge does not come into question.
  3. Compoundable offences: Compounding of offences that can be resolved without a formal court trial. It mainly involves drawing up a compromise between the accused and the victim and can be done, as mentioned above, only with the permission of the Magistrate trying the case. 
  4. Any Magistrate: Provided that there is the presence of appropriate jurisdiction, any Magistrate can try this offence regardless of whether they are First Class Magistrate or Executive Magistrate etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register