Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Labour laws for people working in private companies

Page no : 2

Aditi   24 April 2018

Long working hours become less bothersome when the work environment around you is healthy and inspiring. Whether you are putting in these long hours of work for yourself or for a company you are working for, as long as you are able to deliver productivity and are happy doing what you do, it does not really matter.

A coworking space is not just about the amenities and the facilities, but it is also about having an excellent work environment around you, an environment that inspires you to be productive and gives you access to networking opportunity with people who can bring in that kind of dedication and inspiration.

Find a coworking space in your city and request your company to let you work out of the coworking space. You could come across a dramatic shift in your outlook, attitude, and delivery towards your work.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2019

Originally posted by : Raj Aryan

Dear Sir, 

I was working with a IT Company working in the field of Software Testing Services in Noida.

When i joined the Company i was passionate to work, but at the end of year end, i was not able to perform and my targets were not fullfilled, because of which i started getting depression feeling and due to other certain family problems my cocentration for work got reduced. So i decided to quit and had a discussion with my manager.

Initially he said i can resign and take the early releiving. So i handed over my work properly as per his ask and company policies.

Also got the no dues form signed from the respective departments, but when finally i was about to get the releiving letter, My Manager and director of the company is asking me to Sing an "Non-Disclosure & Non-competence Agreement". 

I refused to sign the document as there was a clause in that Stating "Non-competence: Receiver of this agreement shall not take an employment with any clients of the company and any competeter working in the same area of business for the next 2 years".

When i told them i cannot sign such an agreement they forced me to do so and said if i will not sign the same agreement they will not provide my relieving letter of the company and also will not give my PF and Form 16 details.

Please help me and provide guidance what should I do to get my required important documents.

Regards,

Raj

will not give my PF and Form 16 details.

THEY ARE NOT ABOVE LAW

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register