LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Itakikar (self employed)     12 June 2015

kul kayda

If the land with agricultural tenant is purchased by a trust registered with charity commissioner, the trust can vacate /evict the tenant?


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 June 2015

eviction can happen through due process of law only

Ajay Itakikar (self employed)     02 July 2015

I meant that may that trust have previlage to evict as it is registered educational or charity trust?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register