LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 April 2009


What is the procedure for obtaining certified copies of High Court judgements of other States? Can a person staying in Mumbai get such a judgement of Delhi High Court? How? 


 8 Replies

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     03 April 2009

U can visit and from there go to any high court link.U can get verbatim judgement of all high courts and can be downloaded. 

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     03 April 2009

But anil is asking for the certified copies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 April 2009

if you want a certified copy , pls consult a clerk of any advocate of that court .

if you want to experiment in acordance with rules, go directly to copying section and run for years.


Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     09 April 2009

an advocate should know the clerical works also

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     10 April 2009

you are right mr. jithendra !  some advocates do only clerical works.

hage nibo (lawyer)     14 April 2009

I suppose, as has been informed by one of our member that e-court has started functioning in Delhi, certified copy will no longer be necessary now from.Judge will be having lap top over their lap.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     14 April 2009

 Why do we always think in terms of judges of high courts and supreme courts? What can be produced before lower judiciary? RTI or no RTI nothing is going to change. We have been accustomed to secrecy and denials. That is what we suffer from. The relationship is that of king and subject - giver and taker (beggar). Nothing has changed and nothing will change. The talk of transparency is all nonsense.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 April 2009

certified copy will still be necessary.

a litigant has to put up before the court ready references. court can not be supposed to surf on web for litigants. courts are allready overburdened.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register