THE OWNER CAN EVEN SAY THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE PLAYING A GAME TO USURP HIS PROPERTY.
DIVORCE IS NOT THE END.
ON ONE SIDE YOU CAN FIGHT IN FRONT OF THE COURT, USURP THE PROPERTY AND THEN JOIN HANDS OUTSIDE...WHO KNOWS ??? ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...
So, here are the steps your owner has to take
1) The Judge has seriously erred, without verifying the facts on record. This is very rare. Yet it has happened. Your Owner can write to the Chief Justice, mark a copy to the Governor and also one copy to the RG ( Registrar General ) of the High Court / Civil Court, depending on where this matter was heard.
2) As the Learned Counsel Adv.Chandrashekar has rightly advised, VACATING OF THE STAY ORDER should be the first prayer.
3) Parallelly your owner can also file a criminal case against your wife, for her intentions to usurp his property and by false representation. The owner can also name her family members saying that he suspects that it is an organized crime syndicate. As the lower court takes it up, please remember that a civil and a criminal case can operate simultaneously and there is no bar on that.
Your owner should also move the court to obtain both CIVIL AND CRIMINAL restraint order against your wife and her group, from entering his premises and attempting to contact him.
4) After obtaining a stay, By following the right legal methods, your owner can even, issue a statement of ownership, in the Newspaper ( One Local and One Regional ).
5) Your owner NEED NOT SHOW THE TITLE DEED. ... THE LATEST EC ( ENCUMBERANCE CERTIFICATE ) IS ENOUGH. THAT WILL SHOW THE OWNERSHIP.
Your owner can sue your wife for causing hardships to him.
There are so many IPC sections that can be slapped against her. Wilful MISCHIEF is one...there are many...Go through the 511 sections...
BUT FIRST LET YOUR OWNER APPROACH A FEW SENIOR ADVOCATES AND SEEK TOTAL GUIDANCE.