LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   26 August 2018

Judge got public record deleted.

Judge has got the pulic record on nic website deleted after simply rejecting my sisters IA application.

He has made it appear as if we never gave that application.

Whom to complain?  What to do? Help pls

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   26 August 2018

You've to, as a rule, bring this to the notice of the District Judge.

It's very difficult for you to prove your case.    Though the entire Court Hall knows, no one may come forward to support you.

It's a pity we're at the mercy of the staff of courts in many instances.

For example, the Superitendent is supposed to immediately give a receipt when a Plaint is submitted.     No court bothers.

Supreme Court is far far better.     I got receipt immediately when I filed Special Leave Petition.

The staff of the Supreme Court were very considerate and friendly. 

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   27 August 2018

Thank you...for replying.  Can you tell where can I find court rules pertaining to court should give reciept or acknowledgement that they have received my sisters petition?

District Judge is First class magistrate?  Isnt it a cognizable offence? altering a public record?

TGK REDDI   27 August 2018

Please, in Google, type ap civil rules of practice.   Select PDF civil rules of practice and circular orders.    

Refer to Sec 20 ( c ).

District Judge is two ranks senior to Judicial Magistrate of First Class.

One person holds two posts.    1. District Judge.    2. Sessions Judge.

One building.     But two Courts.     

If it's a civil matter the title begins with In the Court of the District Judge.

If it's a criminal matter, it begins with In the Court of the Sessions Judge.

Whether it's civil matter or criminal matter, the chairs don't change, the Presiding Officer doesn't change but the members of staff change.

Deleting Record, I think, attracts Section 217 of The Indian Penal Code.

The offence is not cognizable.     It doesn't need sanction.    It's a summons case.     It's bailable but not compoundable.     Triable by any magistrate.

I request you to be extremely afraid of magistrates and judges however apparently criminal they may be.

Prosecution boomerangs. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register