LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aatif Khan (NA)     08 January 2012

Istreedhan not recovered

Dear Learned members

I am perparing counter for false 498A case against me. request your support for the same

Kindly put your views on hereunder mentioned points

Police took me for 2 days PC at my home where Istreedhan/articles were not recovered.

I got bail

My bail order is as follows



FIR No. 336/11



Present: Substitute Ld. APP for State

Complainant with Ld. counsel

Ld. counsel for accused


Arguments on application for bail heard. The applicant

is in JC since 07-12-2011. No dowry articles have been recovered.

No cash amount have been refunded to the complainant. It is

submitted by the counsel for accused that the accused shall

make payment, if any, to the complainant only if he is bailed out.

No purpose would be served by keeping the accused

in JC. The present being a family dispute. Accordingly, the

accused is released on interim bail upon furnishing personal

bond in the sum of Rs.20,000/- and one surety of like amount till


Both the parties are directed to appear before

Mediation Centre to explore the possibility of settlement on on

06-01-2012 at 2.00 p.m. The accused shall attend the

proceedings before Mediation Centre and is directed to make

himself present on 06-01-2012. Ahlmad is directed to send the

file complete in all respect to Mediation Centre.

Put up on 16-01-2012.

Copy of the order be given dasti.


MM (Mahila Court)

Karkardooma Courts/Delhi


The mediation also has failed as she was asking for 35 lakhs ransom.

My question to the learned members is

1-Do i have to deposit some amount to get regular bail

2-What are the chances of getting regular bail

3-What is the best possible way to get regular bail

4-If i get regular bail do i have to provide new Surity person(Zamaanti) or the same old zamaanti will do. My problem is that getting a zamanti in Delhi as i belongs to Bareilly UP and don't know anyone in delhi


 2 Replies

Aatif Khan (NA)     09 January 2012

is any one there who can reply to my query??

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 January 2012

@ Aatif Khan,

Put forth ur query at Experts section too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register