LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tauseef Kaldane (Project Engineer)     10 May 2014

Is there any law?

i m from information technology firm (dot net technology which is software related). A company conducted an interview for dot net technology and the time of joining he mentioned a designation as "project engineer" in appointment letter which is related to automation firm. at that time i asked him to change my title but he replied i would change it when i leave company after two years. i agreed upon it and signed the bond for two years and submitted all educational documents for two years. after joining the company i came to know that he is assigning the tasks to me which are related to automation firm that i really don't know. he betrayed me. and one more thing he don't give any salary slip after salary payment. this is private company. and i really want to get out of it.

Learning

3 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     10 May 2014

Your Company will be covered and the Shops and Establishments Act. You may write a complaint to the local Labour Commissioner. Wherever a company assigns client's work it should be made clear - the job descripttion and client assignment has to be mentioned in the letter. You can quit by citing breach of contract - a contract of employment can be terminated by either side in case of breach of the other party. Also issue of pay slip is mandatory under the S&E Act

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2014

Mr. Vasudevan is right. Pls follow the advice.

It is time to record (audio/Visual) and download all relevant record that is in writing.

There are many threads on similar queries that you may find relevant e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/On-bonded-labour-471086.asp#.U3B2DEeBmXU

Tauseef Kaldane (Project Engineer)     13 May 2014

Originally posted by : V. VASUDEVAN

Your Company will be covered and the Shops and Establishments Act. You may write a complaint to the local Labour Commissioner. Wherever a company assigns client's work it should be made clear - the job descriptttion and client assignment has to be mentioned in the letter. You can quit by citing breach of contract - a contract of employment can be terminated by either side in case of breach of the other party. Also issue of pay slip is mandatory under the S&E Act

will u please elaborate it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register