Important urgent help

My Family member with my dad got verified muntakhab from board of revenue in 1983

We Got a 100 to 250 (villages) in that muntakhab so head of our family member died in 1985 our other family members didn’t know about proceeding of muntakhab which is (al tamgah) un alienated, nontransferable, un gift able in nizam period and also  in the present muntakhab the condition of granting is for maintenance of the grantees that is because my great great grandfather ask this sanad for maintenance of the grantees to nizam so then nizam accepted and given order and also board of revenue granting this muntakhab applying the condition of (maintenance of the grantees) so finally the muntakhab is released in 1983 and some act are also came in forced like Andhra Pradesh Land reform Act, Karnataka Land reform Act in that act the person have to hold only 25 acre of land in wet and 56 acre in dry do this also applied in our muntakhab ?

Example  Village Name X

Example Village Name  Y

Example Village Name  Z


In one Village cover total extent of more than 4000 acres per village for family member and person will get share of (60 from X Villege),  X (60 from Y Village),  X (60 From Z Village). so do this land deduce to government ?

And also I want to know how should we get this village where we have to submit this muntakhab for possession of land 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x