Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K sap (sap)     15 September 2012

Illegally recorded mobile conversation violation of privacy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm in a huge trouble..
My mobile conversation had been illegally taped/recorded between Sept 3rd,2012 and Sept 11th,2012 when I was talking to my friend Mrs. Dey, she is also a Airtel prepaid customer,
I am very sure of taping /recording when got to know from her that her husband installed an illegal recording software in the mobile thru which our conversation was recorded.
also,it was also circulated among others, her husband also threatend me based on the conversation,now I am undergoing a traumatic situation and undergoing a relationship problem with my wife,marriage is in trouble.
Also I heard that her husband is going to file a divorce aganist Mrs. Dey by submitting that illegaly recorded convesation as evidence, is it leaglly approved?  

It was totally my personal conversation and it's a voilation of privacy law.

Kindly suggest me about the possible legal actions I can take against the person who has illegally recorded my mobile conversation and using that for personal interest..

Thanks & regards

K Sap

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2012

Que.: Where you inducing Mrs. Dey in any manner which got recorded?

Que.: Was the content of alleged tapped conversation leads her to exposing herself to outside marriage relationship especially with you?

If answer to above two are in negative then sit back, relax and donot cry too much on Human Rights violation as it was same which got violated for Mr. Dey too when you were having “personal” talks (which you yourself say in your brief) with his wife without his permission
J

[Ever remember not to see, hear, talk with any other married women outside once marriage which is an old saying?]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register