LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giri Katikela   20 March 2018

illegal transfer of property by forgery

Hi Everyone,

I have issue regarding My Father Property.

My Father has ancestral property of 2.28 acre in my village at Telanagana..

My Father has three brothers and all these members has the Joint Patta for total land extent of 10.33 acres,
so each member is getting around 2.28 acres and revenue records also showing the same as four members name with 2.28 acre each.
We have clear revenue records from 1953 to 1987 about this details..

But other party purchased entire land 10.33 acre by taking only three members signatures and without 4th member permission they registered the entire land on their names.
it was happened on 1987..

Also instead of 4th member name they added his wife name on this registered documents but as per the records she dont have any right on this property even though they added her name and registered the entire land..

4th member is a illiterate person, so he went to all the govt offices regarding this issue but he didn't get any justice, unfortunately 4th member was expired on 2009.
Now his son's are a fighting for his father property..

So Could you please advise on this issue how can we go ahead further to get my father's property..



 4 Replies

Giri Katikela   20 March 2018

Yes, illiterate husband is the 4th share holder of that property but other party added this 4th illiterate share holders wife name on the registere documents..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

Which personal law applies in this case? Or are all involved say Hindu?

What is total are of ancestral property?

Who was original owner say; Great great grandfather?

How did property devolve further to his sons and daughters and upto father of your father? Say by inheritance or by some other valid/registered deed e.g; WILL, Gift etc ?

How many sons, daughters’ father of your father had?

Were his wife and mother alive at the time of his death?

Did the 4th Co-sharer (illiterate) as in query sign any valid/registered deed e.g; WILL, Gift etc in favor of his wife before his death?

Who transferred the land in favor of his wife and on strength of which valid/registered deed?

Do you have copy of mutation records with all link docs?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018


Assuming that there were 4 Co-sharers in the said land and only 3 signed the sale deed then share of only 3 Co-sharers could be disposed….. and share of 4th co-sharer remain indisposed..

The legal heirs of 4th Co-sharer can stake claim to the share of 4th Co-sharer…

If the matter has already landed in court of law then court shall decide the matter on the strength of facts of the matter…

Approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters having successful track record ………and worth his/her salt…for further action.

Or resolve outside court and settle amicably and appraise the court of settlement with boundaries…

1 Like

Giri Katikela   21 March 2018

Thankyou Kumar..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query