LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     09 July 2017

Illegal encroachment even after temporary injuction by civil court and High court

Sir, A case for the land is pending at HC, lucknow and directed to maintain "status quo".Still third party which has no concerned in this case but due to collusion with my opposite party and area lekhpal the third party has grabbed and construct boundary wall.I have given many application to the authorities concerned but due to involvement of Lekhpal, fake and wrong report are being forwarded.please advice me the further course of action.further i state that civil court senior division has also given temporary injunction which is effective till the land has been measured as 19 latha by civil court Amin and on which stay order is in effect.Now contempting the order of the court Lekhpal has measured as 14 Latha and eloquently he assured third party nothing will happen and grabbed the land.


 2 Replies

Arjun Kohli   09 July 2017

File a complaint with the Police immediately, you can produce the copy of the said Interim injunction, if needed. They should take an appropriate action. You could also move an application before the Hon'ble Court which granted you the injunction and bring to its notice the discrepancies taking place on the site. The Court shall issue necessary directions and deal with the matter appropriately.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

You need to act as suggested  and preferably under expert advise of a very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializng in such/civil matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query