Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Idea and suggestion on maintenance case - false case

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More