Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreed   07 October 2026

Need help with legal heir certificate

nhave recently lost both my parents, both were private employees. They had no will and now I need to get my parent's vehicle and property transferred to my name. The property is located in Andhra Pradesh, but I'm currently in Telangana.

I have a few questions:

Which certificate do I actually need? Is a legal heir certificate the right document for transferring both a vehicle and immovable property or would something else be required depending on the asset.

Whom should I approach? Since the property is in Andhra Pradesh but I'm in Telangana, do I apply in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.

I've spoken to a few agents, some quote very high(in lakhs)some lower(in thousands).


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register