Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Idea and suggestion on maintenance case - false case

Page no : 7

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     16 February 2018

Originally posted by : Broad123
Hi Everyone,

I'm saying it in short.

My wife left me 2 years now,I filed RCR conjugal rights,its been one year .She didnt counter file or reply back for my petition.

Instead she filed 498a on me and 7 members of my family.Which happened after my RCR petition filed.

Again she gave complaint in collector office me and my family in dowry prohibition,seem investigation went my way as it was false fabricated case after all.

Now recently she complaint DV act in protection officer,claiming 60000 Rs, per month and 50lacs as settlement.Protection officer knew she lying also i informed she working and she graduated in msc mphil ...which both she mentioned in her own complaints in police petition.I also submitted those evidence to her.

I used to work in other state due to police harassement,case ...i couldnt able to continue my job.So last few months am not in a job.

Kindly advice or idea to get rid of her and her torture .....2 years finished already.

what I have to do to stop maintaince and other false 498a from her.

when i get a break to get rid of her.

what i have to do with my RCR? when i need to apply for divorce? how long it takes?

Thanks ,Regards,

your brother

You have mentioned that she did not file a reply in the RCR Petition.  If that is the case, firstly get your matter to go ex-parte.  Once you get an RCR decree then you can later on execute the Decree against your wife. 

With regard to the rest of the cases, you need to have patience.  One case it has already been established that she is lying right? Get similiar orders in others too and then file for Divorce as filing false cases is also cruelty. 

As far as maintenance is concerned, harp on her qualifications and educations.  If you think she is in a job, collect proof of that. 

Broad123   16 February 2018

Thanks a lot.I feel cvomfort now.

Some people advicing me on running away from country,which i will not be doing ,as I have clear records ....And also it will harm my family right?

Is there any petition or complaint i can give for harassing me and my family,

Yesterday I was taken by police morning 5 clock.After my anti bail shown,i was released after 6 hours.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 February 2018

Originally posted by : Broad123
Thanks a lot.I feel cvomfort now.

Some people advicing me on running away from country,which i will not be doing ,as I have clear records ....And also it will harm my family right?

Is there any petition or complaint i can give for harassing me and my family,

Yesterday I was taken by police morning 5 clock.After my anti bail shown,i was released after 6 hours.

Use all of these incidents to make a water-tight case for your Divorce. 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 February 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)
You are always ensuring that some lawyer will be fed somewhere by your senseless replies.

I am sorry.  Did i ask you for your advice? I dont think so. 

Firstly, i would advise you to keep your nose in your business and not poke around in mine.  Whatever I am doing is none of your concern.  Im atleast trying to do something worthwhile by helping someone rather than unnecessarily rubbing salt on the wounds of others and poking fun at their miseries like you are. So henceforth dont comment on me. I dont have time to waste on fraudsters like you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register