Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m k   19 November 2020

IA PENDING STATUS MENAS

Hai,

I am Dr. Bharath, my father opened a case in 2012 and due to some health issues with my grandfather he was not able to attend and the case was disposed.

My father that he reopen the case in 2016. But when i check in services website it showing disposed and IA pending.

Could you pleases let me know what is IA pending means and ehy it take long time to reopen the case. Because the opposition guy sellong all the land without informing to us.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2020

The IA may be for such reopening the case.  The facts can be checked with Advocate over phone or through e mail and requesting him for day to day developments and for explanation of such scope for reopening and filing for stay orders etc.,

Manali Bhalerao (Practicing Advocate)     19 November 2020

Dear Client, IA is nothing but just like the paper publication. Where you have mentioned all the details about the party and case.

Sureka Nagendhran (Senior Advocate)     19 November 2020

It seems that IA is filed by your father and the same is pending for the disposal of the Court. Only if the IA is allowed, your Suit is Restored and then only you can proceed in your case.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 November 2020

The advocate engaged by your father would be the best person to guide. With limited information, we can only speculate.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     20 November 2020

As stated the case was disposed, how ? what is the order ?

Get the judicial file inspected by your counsel to know factual position of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register