Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i want to marry a married person

Page no : 2

anamika singh (pharma)     23 July 2011

dear suchitra, gaurav,nityarangasamy and koraki.

thanks for your encouragement . and people like princess and kushan are there in every step of our life so i dont bother for such comments..

iam really happy to hear that we can live in a live-in-relationship. after we live together, definitely she will try to accuse him and file a complaint against him. so are we safe from police and other legal proceedings when we are in a live-in-relationship? and definitely i will  follow the suggestion of filing petition in highcourt as suggested by koraki. if we could live together, that would fill all our wounds that we got in past 8 years.

- anamika

(Guest)

@ Saurabh ji kindly see also....

Madam, the police has reisterd 498-A and nothing mnay come on record so its definately the weak case and under 482 of Crpc in which one friend advocate ststed that it may quashed by High Court is definately the good explanation

But the author women may not enter into "serious" relationship with man till it over otherwise married man may be booked under adultry too. I don't know how the court take the view of "Live in relationship" but having affair with married man (in this cas) is no crime....

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"
What a mean woman!

Lady,I hope your father also leaves your mum and starts staying with a keep.After all he is a Rajput.So he can live like a man!
"

This is the highly condemnable statement and is very ucivilised one

1 Like

(Guest)

Carry on with your home beaking steps.

Who knows,if it will happen a happy ending...Just because you got some legal advice,it does not mean you have got the final remedy.

Fighting cases in India is not a cakewalk....

You may accuse me and Kushan of whatever,I don't care.After all your family upbringing & your character is evident from your posts..Who even wants to deal with such class of people.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anonymous(Happily Unmarried)
"

"

What a mean woman!

Lady,I hope your father also leaves your mum and starts staying with a keep.After all he is a Rajput.So he can live like a man!

"

This is the highly condemnable statement and is very ucivilised one
"

Dear Anonymous,

I replied in response to her own condemable statements that because she belongs to a particular caste,she can even break someone's home.

You may keep writing further to accuse me,but I stand by my points...

Bye

(Guest)
"
You may accuse me and Kushan of whatever,I don't care.After all your family upbringing & your character is evident from your posts..Who even wants to deal with such class of people.

"

Princess Madam,

Kindly restraint on the defamatory langauge as her reputation may be affected as all postings may be available on net as she has posted all the grievances by her name.

Ms Liberal (others)     23 July 2011

Anonymous-(Happily Unmarried)

The problem of the mS Rajput  in question may be genuine but I appreciate Princesses views to some extent except certain postings quoted by you

(Guest)

Legally it will not be correct to marry a married person. You need to wait for him to get divorced and then get married. The 498 A has to be quashed. For this your friend needs to approach High court.

Apart from this it will not be easy for him to get out of this marrige as there will be a big court battle afterwards. The Best way is that your friend get the 498 A quashed and subsequently he should get the divorce by mutal agreement. Looking at the contents of your querry, It seems that both Husband and wife are not staying together with each other and if Husband is not interested, the wife will be equally not intersted in this marrige. So mentally they are alrady divorced, It is only a Ego Issue.It is better to get the same settled mutally rather than going for the a lengthy court battle.

The words like commintement and ethics are very personalied, I leave it to you and your friend to decide.

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     23 July 2011

@Owner: Till he is divorced, You cannot live with him under Live-in relationship as that will be adultry and a crime (from man side).

@Princess: Cool down dear, why do you relate evrything, as it is evident dat she is not responsible for the broken marriage as she came in contact with this man only after 3 years of his separationt separaton from his wife.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ravinder Kumar
"
@Owner: Till he is divorced, You cannot live with him under Live-in relationship as that will be adultry and a crime (from man side).

@Princess: Cool down dear, why do you relate evrything, as it is evident dat she is not responsible for the broken marriage as she came in contact with this man only after 3 years of his separationt separaton from his wife.

"

First of all,I appreciate your politeness to me & your matured advice to her.

See,the wife,though separated,had not filed any cases against husband,and had not divorced him also.It means she was a peaceful person and had some hope of reunion.Hence she did not file for divorce also.

She filed these cases only after learning of the affair.It means she is broken by the coming of this woman in his life,hence taking revenge,or better still,standing up for her rights after a long time.

But some women are so adamant,that they get only married men to have affairs with,and want to continue with them only,even if it ruins and breaks families.

I am surprised why certain people here say that they can have a live-in.There have been recent judgements where an adulterous man has been held for adultery.

All such attitudes only show moral degradation of society.

If you note,there are recent talks of booking women also for adultery.And very soon I am sure there will be laws using which a wife will be able to sue her husband's mistress also.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 July 2011

I concur with the views of Princess,even though she is harshly talking.But truth is a bitter pill.

Though many may disagree and will crirticise me for the same (which I am ready for),I strongly feel that as responsible netiizens,we should refrain from advising tactics to wrongdoers here.

Tomorrow,if a person here comes to ask how should he grab another person's property,will we be willing to suggest him ways and tactics?Will it not then harass an unknown person who may be suffer from untold miseries thereafter,which we may not even get to know ever?

If such people go to a lawyer's chamber and want to learn such tactics,that is another thing.Atleast that is in private,and not so many people will be learning this at the same time.

But if we start teaching such ways in public forums,all people reading such forums will start to believe that there is nothing wrong in having live-in with a married man.

Such advices will not give these ill ideas just to this woman,but to many women like her who will be reading this thread right now,and for ever,as long as LCI website exists,perhaps for another 20 yrs,30 yrs. or more..

Therefore immoral tactics should never be taugh in a public forum atleast.

We have some responsibility towards the society also.

1 Like

priya (student)     24 July 2011

its not personal anamika .. but most of the women here are vixtims of the other woman in their life and are harrased by it..thier life has completely turned upside down...read thier post if you dont believe me..

moreover most girls would tend to part ways if a man who has still not got divorce 4m first wifewud want to be with them...i m sure most girls wud agree...

and yes if from 1998-2001 she didnt file a case, she wouldnt have probaably filed it afterwards had it been for some outside element in their relatin..

If u r thinking live-in as an option then you will have to think many contingencies...when wud he get divorce..until then you wont be his wife but will be living with him, what wud this period be like for your future children , they might get insulted..

and whats the gaurantee she gets divorce? if not then you are stuck in between !

the choice is yours...but sometimes one has to make sacrifices for the better...

2 Like

(Guest)

Dear Priya,

One small correction:She did not file cases from from 1998-2004, ie,a patience of 6 long years!

She filed in 2005,only after learning of this affair and to prevent them from living together.It means the wife longed to be with the husband and could not bear another woman.

Even the husband did not file a divorce case during all these yrs.Which means there was no plan to break the marriage also.

priya (student)     24 July 2011

yeah even husband didnt file ... strange!

its really complicated what all has been going in society today and all relatives suffer because of this!!!

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     24 July 2011

You cannot marry such man till decree of divorce is granted by the Competant Court.

The husband can file the divorce suit even during the pendency of the case under section 498-A. There is no bar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register