Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i want to marry a married person

Page no : 4

(Guest)

I have one remedy.

Go to a tantrik and pay him to do tona on her,so that the marriage breaks completely.

anamika singh (pharma)     25 July 2011

let me clear one thing...iam not going to marry anyone else in either this life or any other life as i dont want to spoil any bodys life becoz i will not be able to love any body else in my life. i will love this man whole of my life irrespective of the fact that i could legally marry him or not. marriage is only a word that tells what is the relation between a man and woman....and my love for him is above all these words determined by the society.

- anamika

(Guest)

Who cares!

Please leave us alone now.

(Guest)

true love is also to sacrifice.it does not mean possessing a person.

HOWEVER,

• your love is not real.

• you are possessive about him.from your way of talking it is evident.

• u r a very very selfish woman!

• u r so selfish that u r giving unhappiness to him & his parents who are facing court trials from his wife,only after you came into his life.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • they are facing humiliation in courts,in society,in neighbourhood when you came into his life.
  •  
  • humiliation because of court cases on them,and because you have an affair with him.

• otherwise they were living peacefully,even though separated from the wife/bahu.atleast there was no humiliation coz of cases.

so....

• even if he dies of a heart attack because of this trial,or becomes mad,landing in a mental asylum,or loses his parents,or commits suicide,because of this trial,or goes to jail,you will not bother.you are only bothered about having him in your life.even if it destroys families,or kills people,or sends him and his parents to jail.

• u r an obsessive lover.

• you are a destructive person .

• when u came in his life,you brought a storm in his life.

all the best in your destructive,obsessive,self centered activities

(Guest)

<p>
    @ Princess Madam, if the woman is much devotee to her lover, the condemnable words shou;ld not be use. Our Indian hertiage system too rrecognise this till the time of ramayna and their characters are now being worshipped and no one dare to make disparaging remarks on her</p>
<p>
    Woman loves once in her life and if she had already given her heart she must be encourage to proceed we must appreciate her sacrifices . Our Indian system legal system must be amended in regtards to such cases . The man who is nnot in love with any woman cannot be good husband and vice versa. Miss chauahan must proceed as one lady advocate has said in posting that wife in no case should cause any punishment if hey proceed to live in relationship. The wife can easily file divorce on this ground and they can leave peace and happily there</p>
<p>
    Ths wife of man had bad intentions as she had unnecessairly harssing her in laws. Is he had male baby or have brother andd when she turned into mother in law and her daughter in law/sister in law file the case of 498 A against her then she realised that whether she was right at that time</p>
<p>
    Law are meant for protection of woman and not meant to abuse for them</p>
<p>
    I advise the woman in question, if his husband should proceed to high court and get it quashed 498 A and thereafter must not forget to file 499 AND 501 AND OTHER SECTIONS OF IPC by himeslf and through his family to teach such woman a lesson so that one must not misuse the law according to his/her fancies</p>

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"

true love is also to sacrifice.it does not mean possessing a person.

HOWEVER,

your love is not real.

you are possessive about him.from your way of talking it is evident.

u r a very very selfish woman!

u r so selfish that u r giving unhappiness to him & his parents who are facing court trials from his wife,only after you came into his life.

they are facing humiliation in courts,in society,in neighbourhood when you came into his life.

humiliation because of court cases on them,and because you have an affair with him.

otherwise they were living peacefully,even though separated from the wife/bahu.atleast there was no humiliation coz of cases.

so....

even if he dies of a heart attack because of this trial,or becomes mad,landing in a mental asylum,or loses his parents,or commits suicide,because of this trial,or goes to jail,you will not bother.you are only bothered about having him in your life.even if it destroys families,or kills people,or sends him and his parents to jail.

u r an obsessive lover.

you are a destructive person .

when u came in his life,you brought a storm in his life.

all the best in your destructive,obsessive,self centered activities
"

Respected Madam

she is not selfish and she is not one who bring unhappiness in his life. The woman of the otherside is demean woman as she never care her husband for many years and when finding this the man is engaged with other woman .At the ourage of anger and jealousness she filed the 498 A not only to him but also his family. If the girl in question leaves the man the woman never will compromise her husband and now there are 2 sides of river which cannot be meet

On the contrary sie, the girl in question is sympathetic and caring who despite of knowing all this doesnot willfully leave this man. SHE IS THE TRUE LOVER AND SUCH KIND OF LOVER ARE VERY FEW IN THIS WORLD

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Anonymous,

It seems you are not very matured,and have formed notions abot "wives" only on the basis of a few incidents in your life.Sitting online,you cannot get an idea of who's selfish,and who's not.You may not even know the people of this family personally.

Just as you cannot gain wordly wisdom by reading a few books,you cannot find out whether the wife of this man is mean or not.

This is very immature attitude.

We only know that the lady is seeking to destroy a marriage,and is obsessed with this idea..That is enough indication of her nature.

Not every women finds joy in breaking someone's home.Therefore there are classifications b/w good people & bad people,if you know that..

But what to say of you...It seems that you will help and support every such person who ruins a wife & her family completely.That much you hate an Indian wife.I pity you!

nithyarangasamy (legal trainee)     26 July 2011

Dear all,

dont make comments on one persons personal life and their charecters with out seeing them. pls this platform is only to give legal remides. so if can give legal advice do that alone.

Sanket Sharma (AM)     26 July 2011

What an answer !!, she is beyond that husband, just because the wife is not taking care of his husband properly,  Mdm, r u doing some social work, there are many hubby in india , suffering from their wifes, do you wish you become keep for everybody.  my sincere advice is, dont spoil somebody's personnel life, it is more precious,  please get lost from his life. if 2 people like you are their in a town, will spoil the human relation only.  Still your parents alive. i feel not

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     26 July 2011

If both of you are in real love, and you do not want to add  up to the problems of your lover, it is wise enough  for you to maintain safe distance from him till the time when he is able to obtain a decree of divorce from the court of competent jurisdiction.

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

Dear Anonymous, Princesses is right . The person holding with maturity should restraint in making comments causing spoiling of other life

I don't know why you remain unmarried till now but as soon as you get married you will deifnately realise about your wordings

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"

Dear Anonymous,

It seems you are not very matured,and have formed notions abot "wives" only on the basis of a few incidents in your life.Sitting online,you cannot get an idea of who's selfish,and who's not.You may not even know the people of this family personally.

Just as you cannot gain wordly wisdom by reading a few books,you cannot find out whether the wife of this man is mean or not.

This is very immature attitude.

We only know that the lady is seeking to destroy a marriage,and is obsessed with this idea..That is enough indication of her nature.

Not every women finds joy in breaking someone's home.Therefore there are classifications b/w good people & bad people,if you know that..

But what to say of you...It seems that you will help and support every such person who ruins a wife & her family completely.That much you hate an Indian wife.I pity you!
"

Princess views are very much hurting may be she is more mature than me ?

Respected Madam,,

You also don't know about the girl's family if you are in the same position in which I am. How can one rely upon such remarks madam

(Guest)

Dear Anamika Singh,

Suggest you to, First try to understand. What's the issue b/w the husband & wife.

Try to meet with hise wife, Before taking up any decision.

Keep your RAJPUT community apart from your Love part.

Have a try not to break any home, But if required no one can stop you.

Minimum wait until their Divorce happens.

Otherwise you too have to paid the cost in your life, If anything negative happens.

So be cautious with the facts.

Rest you are the better JUDGE with your decisions.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register