LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja   05 November 2016

I need help

My motherboard was not working properly. I submitted it in service center. They took 13 days but my board wasn't repaired. Their employee talked indecently say that “I cant Bark” On reporting this to manager, they refunded my money but manager prohibited and warned me and also asked me to give in writing that if I buy their company's product I'll not be provided service. After searching in market no other good brand motherboard is available. Now I will have to buy that brand other model product. Please help me with this.

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 November 2016

The Manager has no right to say such thing. As a consumer you have every right to buy any goods of your choice and if the product suffers from any defect after purchase, the service centre is bound to repair or give service to you within the warranty period.

you can write to the Co about the issue.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2016

Such like attitude amounts to unfair trade practice and challnageable under CP Act.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 November 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT WITH PURCHASE INVOICE , THEY WILL MENTION GUARANTEE IF ANY.

2. YOU MAY INFORM THE MANUGACTURER REGARDING THE SAID PURCHASE AND MENTION ABOUT PREVIOUS BEHAVIOUR OF SAID EMPLOYEE OF SERVICE  CENTRE.

3. KEEP COPY OF SAID LETTER SO THAT IN CASE OF ANY NEED IN FUTURE FOR SERVICING  AND ANY PROBLEM FROM SAID PERSON. YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT BEFORE CONSUMER COURT MENTIONING ALL FACTS AND DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE. YOU WILL SUCCEED. GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register