LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawadvvice   17 October 2016

I give up want to withdrawn the dv case

Dear All,

I Give up. I was cheated by my husband and his family. Within i a month of the marrirage i came to know he left his job.He is not intersted in going to work, At the time of marrirage we give cash worth 3lks and jewellery( no bill). after some time we again 10k(Via cheque),to start day i got his chat conversation between him and his sister were from the day of engagment he and his family have calculated about my salary my dads property etc but the most disturbing is that he has shared my personal information about me(like first night info) i left him and filed a case aginst him only.

i am told my public prosecutor that there nothing wrong if a husband explains wifes body parts to his sister and brother-in-Law. This is the respect what we have towards women. She even asked me many .uncomfortable things. We lost our money, Respect - We quit were a women's selfrespect is removed in this way.

Plz let me know how to take back the DV case   


 5 Replies

You need to give application in writing to magistrate saying you want to withdraw your DV complaint. That's all.

Sachin (N.A)     17 October 2016

You can say it personallly  or your lawyer may give it in writting that you want to widraw the case

A walk alone (-)     17 October 2016

You want to withdraw it means your case is fake. You have file false allegation and now when in court it's time prove your allegation you want to withdraw (as you know allegation are false). It's easy to file case on innocent but hard to prove that. For withdraw you can give application in writing to magistrate saying you want to withdraw your DV complaint.
1 Like

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     17 October 2016

There is some misunderstanding.  You filed DV case.  In this case, you will not have public prosecutor.  You can engage your own advocate.  If you are not financially sound, then you can get free legal aid advocate.  But he/she is not  public prosecutor.  If you are not satisfied with her reply, engage some other advocate.  But you must have good evidence to prove that Rs.3 lakhs was paid at the time of marriage.  In the courts, quite often, sensitive people are insulted and harassed.  In all the rape cases, innocent victims are harassed with impertinent questions at length.  But if you want to get justice,  you have to face all these things.  After this also, if you want to withdraw DV case, just movean application on the next date to withdraw the case and it will be withdrawn.


Vegitta   07 April 2017

Justice in court is joke. Give him divorce and start a new life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register