Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to secure property share on my name

Page no : 2

Prasoon   11 July 2017

Thank you all for your replies. There is a new twist come up now. The house has been leased out for another three years and all of them are moving out to a far location. I don't see there will be a decision soon on the property. My only concern now is I cannot wait to have a decision on the property. If I wait my loan eligibility criteria will go down with my age. I am planning to buy a flat and to have a good eligibility, I want my self to be removed as co-applicant from the loan. Can someone please tell me how do I approach the lender bank, as for any documentation requirements they would require my brother to come along. Which I don't think he would do.

Prasoon   11 July 2017

Thank you all for your replies. There is a new twist come up now. The house has been leased out for another three years and all of them are moving out to a far location. I don't see there will be a decision soon on the property. My only concern now is I cannot wait to have a decision on the property. If I wait my loan eligibility criteria will go down with my age. I am planning to buy a flat and to have a good eligibility, I want my self to be removed as co-applicant from the loan. Can someone please tell me how do I approach the lender bank, as for any documentation requirements they would require my brother to come along. Which I don't think he would do.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

You may check locally with lender.

If the need be settle locally within family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register