LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (engg.)     12 July 2015

How to know salary of wife

Dear Sir / Madam

How to know salary of wife working in pvt. company.

Can i fill RTI for it


any court decision referance for it


 4 Replies

vinay (engg.)     12 July 2015

ram (none)     12 July 2015

You can file a petition in the court asking the court to summon the document.. But it depends on the judge. if you have PAN details.. you can easily give it.. You cannot get in RTI act. RTI applicable only for government . also you cannot get from IT department without you establish the fact that there is a public interest in summoning the details

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     13 July 2015

Salary cannot be disclosed by the Income Tax department even if you know the PAN. Only thing is you can use the PAN and Date of Birth to illegally hack into the IT website and access her IT returns. As mentioned this is illegal and not advisable. The Court can however order the employer of your wife to disclose salary details.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 July 2015

make her company head as a party in your case and then pray to summon them to produce her salary particulars from so and so date and if it is a must for your case then court will direct the same and if it not necessary then court will dismiss the petition

being a private company here rti does not work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register