Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richa (HR)     12 November 2012

How to convince husband for the mutual divorce

Dear All,

Please let me know what are the ways to convince husband for the mutual divorce.

Kindly tell me in detail as contested type will take many years.

Now I can't with my husband and can not sustain his cruelty. Please advice the best ways to convince him for the divorce.

Thanks.

Richa

Learning

11 Replies

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     13 November 2012

It will be a great boon to your husband , take help of mutually known persons and convice him for emmense benefits from such move.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     13 November 2012

Best way is to talk.... But If you can go beyond  moral values then ways can be carved....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     13 November 2012

Just you need to talk with each other and then go to the court and say the reason why you want to part away,divorce by this way is easy.

vijay (M)     13 November 2012

Just say please or else .....    ;)

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     14 November 2012

hello,

if he is not ready for mutual divorce then file on some other grounds.

prove that grounds and get the divorce.

nothing can be said about time period.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Adv D P Jindal (Advocate)     14 November 2012

Just have a talk and come to mutual divorce.  If the husband is not ready, file a complaint with the Police Women Cell about what you are facing.  It will be better to talk to a lawyer

stanley (Freedom)     15 November 2012

@ Author you seem to be desperate for Divorce .

1. Are you planning of getting remarried  :)

2. As you are saying that you are facing cruelty than prove the cruelty in the court and obtain 
divorce.

3. And if you want to obtain it through MCD and get past moral values than offer him Vitamen M or seduce him this should do the trick ;)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 November 2012

Almost all men in contemporary India suffers with three vices; Woman, Wine and Wealth.

1. By your straightforward voluntary talks on lines of strawberry flavored MCD he can visualize having his fill on first two in 6 month’s time.

2. Next, by your voluntary (since being from HR working income class) offer of Alimony from your side as strawberry to him he will have gala time on last one and will agree for MCD as he has nothing to loose now.

The above two are the only ways to get any contemporary husband’s approval in any location for MCD provided how you offer him fuel to his three weaknesses
. Here grandma’s told (forgotten by many empowered women) recipe should be recalled and applied.

I donot believe in morality in reference to context as almost all above authors have enticed you in it, as it does not work in contemporary Indian milieu; Marriage is and has always been about give and take.

vishnu (EE)     16 November 2012

Hi Richa

I don’t understand that why you want to take contested divorce and waste valuable years to be with your Ex-partner.

I understand that yours is a failed relationship & you want to take a fresh beginning with your Ex-partner. I think marriage is something which is a formality to give a relationship a name in a society. I know members may not agree to my views.

See, you’re an independent, modern girl and have enough sense to take your decisions on your own, forget about support from your family. In my considered view I think you can straight away go to co-habit with your Ex-partner and enjoy life. As far as legal angle about your current partner is concern, it is very rare that he can do anything. As we know laws are pro-women & it is next to impossible to prove promiscuous behaviour in courts, provided you take some care & I know you’re smart enough to take the required care.

Your current partner simply can’t ask money from you or harass you in any manner. If he does then shot FIR against him in Police station under IPC his mouth will be shut once & for all by police.

If you require any help please contact me on ID: vsw94122@yahoo.com

Megala (Ms.)     16 November 2012

One can also argue that one should seek divorce on the grounds that actually exist.

And not because it is the most convenient option...

Just being the devil's advocate here!

stanley (Freedom)     16 November 2012

Originally posted by : vishnu

Hi Richa

I don’t understand that why you want to take contested divorce and waste valuable years to be with your Ex-partner.I understand that yours is a failed relationship & you want to take a fresh beginning with your Ex-partner. I think marriage is something which is a formality to give a relationship a name in a society. I know members may not agree to my views.See, you’re an independent, modern girl and have enough sense to take your decisions on your own, forget about support from your family. In my considered view I think you can straight away go to co-habit with your Ex-partner and enjoy life. As far as legal angle about your current partner is concern, it is very rare that he can do anything. As we know laws are pro-women & it is next to impossible to prove promiscuous behaviour in courts, provided you take some care & I know you’re smart enough to take the required care.

Current partner can file section 497 of IPC The Courts have held that the evidence needed is evidence of inclinationand opportunity not graphic evidence of private activity in the bedroom.Inclination could be established by statements of affection in correspondence. Evidence of opportunity could be established through evidence that the two people lived together, traveled together or stayed in a hotel room together or were alone together at a time and place and for a duration which might be called "compromising"

what do you mean provided you take care are you encouraging s*x through condoms are are you promoting the sale of condoms .:(

Your current partner simply can’t ask money from you or harass you in any manner. If he does then shot FIR against him in Police station under IPC his mouth will be shut once & for all by police.

But current partner can put boy friend into trouble as per section 497 of IPC and when love is blind no partner wants to see boy friend spending time in prison .;)

If you require any help please contact me on ID: vsw94122@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register