LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunmorris   05 August 2016

How differen gpa ( general power of attorney ) rgpa ( registered general power of attorney )

अगर mother बेटे के नाम से अपने पैसे से कोई property खरीडती है और बाद बेटे के नाम हुई property को अगर mother य़ा father अपने नाम वापस कर दे तो क्या तब भी dauther in law का right बनता है ? जबकी उस property को खारीदाने के लिये money mother य़ा father ने अपनी income से दी हो और उस के all evidence documented हो ? senior citizen act section 9 तो यही लिखता है ?


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

Please state the full fact of case to get solution of your peoblem.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register