Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hc suggested a man mad because he recorded court proceeding

Page no : 2

Dr.Chandran Peechulli (Chief Consultants)     16 January 2012

Re-O.S.341/2004 In the Court of the Civil Judge Sr. Division Bangalore Rural at 2nd Floor of the Bangalore City Civil Court. I am an ex-serviceman and senior citizen aged 65 yrs. whose land has been grabbed, having shifted residence to Chennai Port City, since a Marine Engineer. Having married a lady of Bangalore(Nov.'76) puchased house site in 1983, Land-grabbed in 2004 after 21 long years * view time limit. Reported to all Civil authorities Law and Order in Bangalore includes Bangalore City Police Commissioner who directed me to Mr.Rabindranath Tagore IPS IGP Bangalore (Rural), who recommended an FIR to be issued which was received after 7 days after persisitent follow-up. Shunted to Bangalore and back attending courts for justice to recover my land forcefully taken illegally by pulling out my fencing of stone-pillars and running barbed wires connected to the stonepillars erected on the land boundary. It is over seven(7)long years attending courts. Written to the Chif Justice of Karnataka High Court and apex court SUPREME COURT for justice but all of vain, then sent to His excellency the Governor of Karnatakaand the highes office of the President of India though same directed to the Chief Secretary of the Government of Karnataka,  to do the needful same is inaction.   Total injustice prevails.   It is not out of place to inform here that during the long adjourned cross examination that was held on 4th Jan.2012, opposite advocate started making query purposefully in Kannada language, I said please speak in English or Hindi, then the advocate said she do not know ENGLISH and she requested adjournment again saying that she will bring a senior advocate who speaks in english, I then protested saying that she being a lawyer a member of the Bar Council done her professional studies in english medium but lordship adjourned for 12th Jan.2012. This day also senior advocate did not come but she cross examined  me in english she completed her cross examination and then she requested again for another adjourment that she wishes her senior advocate to also cross examine me and adjourned for 13th February 2012* long adjournment granted. When the matter dictated to the steno by lordship came for my signature, the regional kannada language was like Latin and Greek not know as I could not read and write so I wrote "For humble submission that I do not know to read and write KANNADA regional language but dur to the respect I have to the honourable court I am putting my signature here. Same was not taken in good spirit but warned me not to write anything but put my signature blindle and therefore the Judge asked the Steno to make out the last page again and got my signature removing the last page where I put my remarks. What was wrong to state that my signature on a matter of acceptance when I cannot read the kannada scriptt. HENCE THERE IS NO TRANSPARENCY IN THE COURTS AS WELL. As the judiciary is also human, to err is human. Wanted the learned readers to give their valued comments. 

Why this belated Partition-Suit, O.S. 341/2004, which was after 21 (Twenty one) long  years ?  It would be a mockery of justice, if rigorous, extreme punishment is not imposed to such land-grabbers, ruining the peace of mind and productive work of the senior citizen and professional veterans like P.K.Chandran. Such land-grabbers are not to be encouraged,  as going on for the last eight long years in my case, but instead be nipped in the bud itself, but for encouraging such criminals to grow. Enough is enough for all the harassment and humiliation meted out, on account of the the law breakers(taking law into their own hands, without fear of the Police or the Courts. Such humans, do not deserve an iota of sympathy in the human society or else it is like encouraging criminals to grow into the human-society.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register