LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   08 December 2021

Gpa vs asgpa

ASGPA work like same GPA or any else?? My brother taken Agreement of sale cum GPA from owner of 500 square yards in 2009, now principal are alive or not don't know, my brother has sale agreement and possession from long back, my bother can get title? need register sale deed for title?? if its only GPA principal not alive its not valid, but it is ASGPA , can claim title if principal not live?

 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 December 2021

Your brother can contact a local advocate to get a registered title deed generated through gift deed or through settlement deed with family members or filing a declaration suit for adverse possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query