LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SVM1234567 (Marketing Executive)     05 July 2014

Gift deed

We have a property which was registered in my mothers name in year 1964. We constructed a house in 1967 and extended it with first floor in 1997. We are two brothers, my elder brother with wants whole property in his name which was denied by my parents. In 2002 he went to court for partition of property which was decreed in my parents name. He was staying in first floor with my parents permission. Since he started troubling my parents, In 2006 we file  in court to vaccate first floor. This was also decreed in our favour. In 2010 he went for stay in High court which was granted to him by paying monthely rent. In year 2014 my father expired. Since then he was troubling my mother more. Now she want to gift the property in my name. My question is if she gift the property can i vaccate him from the house. Whether i will get fight over property. What happen to the stay once property transfered in my name. Please clarify me.

Regards

Murthy

Learning

6 Replies

Jeevan (Nil)     05 July 2014

Your mother alone can gift the property to u.

SVM1234567 (Marketing Executive)     05 July 2014

My mother gift the property to me. But there is high court stay on evacuation  of property to my brother. whether the stay remains or it cancells as property is transfered from her name. Please clarify

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register