LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Bahuguna (Assistant)     18 April 2013

Fundamental rights against threat & harassment

Can an employer give verbal threat & harassment and if refused to do wrong thing under his direction by employee, thereafter, issues showcause notice of misconduct. Can employee has fundamental right in labour law act or any other act to defend himself/herself quoting the act of threat & harassment in his/her reply to employer.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2013

vague query

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2013

connect at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Rti-79037.asp#.UXP4jkohHfM

come  with full facts inone thread and do not take viva of experts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 April 2013

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has given wise advice.

Kindly detail full facts.

Do reply to the show cause notice under proper acknowledgment thru redg. post. Avoid speed post/courier. Let your reply be structured by a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer.

If you wish to attach the documents in this thread you may erase the names etc to maintain the confidentiality.

You may approach a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer with copies of all documents, give inputs in person, understand the merits and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer. 

Suresh Bahuguna (Assistant)     22 April 2013

Thanks for Mr Sudhir Kumar for his nice advice. May I know the telephone number of competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer in South Delhi. I shall be grateful for providing me the telephone numbers. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register