LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday upadhyay   06 September 2020

fraudulently transfer share

what legal option are available if a director fraudulently transfer share of other directorby forged signature and document?


 7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 September 2020

Unable to take examination in the absence of facts.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     07 September 2020

In what way you are affected by such forged transfer. Are you a whistleblower? In any case, proof of the alleged forgery is required before deciding the legal options.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 September 2020

There should be a complaint in writing to the Company secretary, copy to SEBI and also to the company Board with such facts.  The Secretary's duty is to get the matter investigated, including handing over those documents, etc to Police, and get a final decision approved by the board for the cancellation of such illegally transferred shares and for terminating the director for such malpractices.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2020

You have not posted the material facts.

Uday upadhyay   09 September 2020

My wife have 40% share in a Private limited company.The other two directors having 60% share and they are husband -wife.They make forged resignation letter of my wife and submitted to MCA ,also transfer 40% share to themselves .

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     09 September 2020

Shri Prasad gave a detailed reply. Please follow it with the relevant proof duly taking the assistance of an able and reliable Lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2020

The answer is too obvious: Register an FIR as well as bring the matter to the notice of RoC. Perhaps, and most probably, there are deeper issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register