Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shankar   22 October 2016

Foreign money accountability in india

Dear All,

I am NRI and stay in abroad.. till date I never worked in India..However apart from my reqular working in place in Hongkong, recently now I got involve in some business in mauritius and my extra earning is around USD 60,000K per anum..I dont want to declare this money in India..In mauritius, I am giving as I am Hongkong resident detail and address is Hongkong.. But still not paying tax in Hongkong as this is out side earning from Hongkong.. however during opening account I submitted my Indian passport too.. My query: -

- Does India govt can trace the detail on this extra money? Point is that this money is not earned in India..

- I have some court matter in India..For that my opponent is looking for my foreign account and court is also directed to submit my all foreign account in India..Can they able to trace the account in mauritius? is there any way to trace the account all over the world for an Indian citizen?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     23 October 2016

Shanker ther is extration of treaties sign by the other country with India. According to that treaty it is esay to detect the account.

it is better you declare it.

If u appreciate my solution  then will u give THANK on my LCI profile.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register