LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DHARM PAL SINGH   17 August 2015

Fnf settlement

I was working with a reputed company but unfortunately I have resigned in a short notice inseated of 3 months notice through mail.

I having morethen 5 months salary + 1.1/2 years bonus + 40 days paid leave and PF.

my question is that when I am asking about my re-leaving letter they are refusing and saying your resignation was not accepted hence we can not give you the releaving letter as well as your dues.

How I could get my dues from the employer please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2015

You have posted that:

>>> “I was working with a reputed company”

It is not sufficient information. Whenever you initiate a query you should post:

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

The office /Div. where you are posted is registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

How many maximum persons are employed in it at any point of time, before and after you joined?

The Redg Office, Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy, Service Rules and Regulations, Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy,FnF policy that are mentioned in appointment letter and any document/webpage/portal that employee has kept in knowledge domain of employee?

What was your monthly salary?

Was any offer letter (after selection in interview), appointment letter, salary slip of each month, PF number with a/c slips, ESIC card,Form16, I.Card given to you?

What is your designation and nature of duties? Did you have power (not just recommend) to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Can anyone cancel your recommendations?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge? Have you tendered any notice period (even if less than 90 days) in resignation? Do you have copy of notice of resignation/resignation? Do you have proof of dispatch and delivery?

Did the company decline to accept in writing? Did it declare you absenting/absconding?

Do you have record of attendance? Did you ever work for more than 8hrs /day and 48 hrs/week and was any OT paid? Did you claim OT?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

You should provide full information, pointwise!

>>> “I have resigned in a short notice inseated of 3 months notice”

Is this 90days notice period inserted in appointment letter?

Reply pointwise to all points.

The 90days notice period may not be necessarily applicable in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register