Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TruLife   15 February 2018

Flat watchmen providing bad reference and malicious info

Hello there

My apartment watchman had provided bad and malicious information about me to third party outsiders, which includes people from my in-laws. As a result I had to face trouble from my wife and in-laws who then accompanied Police to my residence (based on a complaint to Police by my wife).

The Police complaint did not specify about watchman bad reference but instead states that I was not taking my wife to my home from my in-laws place. 

My wife later withdrew the Police complaint. I want to take action against the watchman but my inlaws are now refusing to cooperate with me and wouldn't accompany me to Police Station or come and testify before the apartment association.

When I confronted the watchman he told me that he never provided bad info about me, but my in-laws says that he was the only person who provided them bad and malicious info about me.

FYI - my apartment association tells me that my in-laws could testify before them then they would fire him. Which my in-laws refused to do it.

So looking at this situation how can I file a Police complaint against the watchman?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2018

Nothing conveyed.

Meet a laweyr with papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register