LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra (CS)     30 April 2012



Learned Members,

In case someone needs to file FIR against Company, where it should be filed?

At the police stations having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Company?


At  the police stations having jurisdiction over any other offices of the Company at any place in India.


At the place where cause of action took place?

Or any place at either party’s usual residential address    






 2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     30 April 2012

Where the Crime was committed. 

Nishith P Thakkar (lawyer)     02 May 2012

it is at a place where cause of action arises or moves or part of cause or act offencible perprited by the accused. if the victim is company and it is regarding documents the place where it is signed or comunicated. or the cause of work on which the agreed work is aspected to be performed 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register