Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filed a suit under section 9

Page no : 2

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 January 2013

Yes she can file FIR in this case.

No prevention possible, but u have to fight the false allegations. read 498a survival guide for tons of knowledge

Summersail (Service)     25 January 2013

Hi All,

Recently we had our councelling with councellor together. My wife put forth all fake allegations she can during this time. and the councellor was also talking to me in her favour. we again have solo councelling scheduled next month.

I am unable to understand her intention behind puting fake allegations on me and my family. I was in the court with pure intentions to keep her with me. Actually bad publicity by my in laws and no response from my wife forced me to file RCR.

With the help of your experience can you please tell me what are her intentions behind this recent outburst?

I also want to know how can I extend the hearing dates in the court so that I can try to settle the matter on my own?

*My court hearing is scheduled for next month end for my RCR petition.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     25 January 2013

one and only reason is Money, alimony, and honey money ( money that comes with no hardwork)

sure she will refuse to co-habitate and seek alimony

1 Like

Summersail (Service)     25 January 2013

Thank you Mani sir,

I have already explained in the court that I am totally burdened with loans. I am also ready to show my bank details as it is a pure truth. even my wife knows abt it.

In this situation can still they may ask me for allimony as I have no money to pay anything? (My bank statements in last 6 months will prove it.)

498 A fighter (Advocate)     25 January 2013

you can read my story and my post the situation you are facing same is mine,

i won RCR sec09 and on 24jan 13 applied for execution of section 09

sec 09 help lot now  in execution she must have to give her wish to live with me or not ,

if you have any querry then mail me or call me at +9424449500

Summersail (Service)     27 January 2013

Hi All,

What wil be the situation if I loose RCR petition?

My in laws are not sharing my wife's whereabouts, I dont undertand there intentions behind it as they know that I will do no harm to her.

Summersail (Service)     12 February 2013

A mistake from my side while taking back up of recording evidences. I moved files from my recorder to the computer instead of copying them I actually permanantly removed them from recorder and moved to my computer.

In this case the audio file is still intact but not on the device from which it was recorded.

How much it will affect the validity of my evidences?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register