LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mitu Dutt   13 May 2022

File an affidavit against the discrepancy letter

My name is Mitu Dutt (self-published author) and have applied for the copyrights on 22-2-2022 for self-made graphics (Title of Work: My Illustrations) under the category of "Artistic Work". The aforesaid will be used in my Hindi Poem Book. I have self-made those graphics using Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw and are genuine in all respect and not at all copied from any other sources. My graphics contains 2 personal photographs clicked by self and 6 illustrations made on aforesaid software.

On 5 May 2022, I received the Discrepancy Letter against the work submitted for copyright and was requested to submit the TM-60 form. I have no idea of what the TM-60 form is and have no knowledge of the Trade Marks Act either. And also, the Trademark process is lengthier and costlier so, I decided to file an affidavit against the Discrepancy Letter along with the two copies of the work duly notarized by the gazetted officer. Is it Okay to do this, or how should I apply for fresh keeping the aforesaid work in mind exclusive of TM-60 form? Please guide.

Learning

1 Replies

Nora davis davis (marketing)     17 May 2022

My name is Mitu Dutt (self-published author) and have applied for the copyrights on 22-2-2022 for self-made graphics (Title of Work: My ..Consumer Complaint under clicker counter Section 12 of Consumer Protection Act to District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum should be attached with affidavit.Tamizhaga Panchalai Thozhilalar vs The Presiding Officer on 16 August, 2012. Advocate Act does not altogether bar an advocate from filing an affidavit in ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register